[BC] Audacity, and what was the other one?

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 17:36:15 CST 2008

Well Audacity will record up to the maximum available space on the HD -
including screwing up the Windows Page files.  Last time I looked, I had
something like 75 hours available.... Just be sure the CPU is running
500 MHz or faster (faster is better; it gives the CPU time to do the
disk write properly under W9x; I've had it stutter a few times on a 400
MHz machine; but not on the 700 MHz Gateway, so... and not at all, of
course, on the W2Y machines; all of which are 1.2 GHz or better.

Tom S.