[BC] ATR-104

SHAFFER, RANDY L RandyShaffer at ClearChannel.com
Thu Jan 31 23:34:53 CST 2008

Hi -

I hate to ask questions and then not be able to respond for a couple days, but here goes anyway.

I have a friend who is looking to borrow, lease or buy an ATR-104. He has found a few units in rough
shape that were basically parts machines. He needs one that can play back some master tapes
that were originally recorded on such a device.

If you have one or know where one is located, please contact me off list.

Randy Shaffer
Harrisburg, PA