[BC] Sage Endec Remote Control Software

Mike McCarthy Towers at mre.com
Fri Jan 25 09:22:16 CST 2008

We'd like to fire any, combination of any, or all of them at once. Or
be able to forward the RMT all at once.

The same would also apply for logging.  Yikes.  Or better yet, allow
multiple instances of the program to run with specific configuration
templates to allow for separate logging.

Let's keep in mind that the new EAS with CAP will likely require
something completely different with an IP based connection.  The last
word I heard has the cost for these things pegged around $10K per
installation.  I don't know if one box will do more than one station
at this point.  But it would be incredibly myopic to conclude there
would be one needed per station.

MM

At 01:39 PM 1/24/2008 -0700, Tim Backer \(At Home\) wrote