[BC] The economy and used gear

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 21:34:05 CDT 2009

If you have an O'scope - even if it's uncalibrated - you can do an
envelope display  An old Heathkit scope will work quite well...

If you want the trapezoid display, you need to find a sample point to
pick the audio off, or use a diode detector at the carrier sample
point.  The trapezoid is a little easier to see peak mod with, IMHO.

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)