[BC] Verizon Broadcast Sales Group

Glen Kippel glen.kippel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 14:41:02 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Cowboy <curt at spam-o-matic.net> wrote:

> On Wednesday 29 July 2009 09:21 am, Dale Adkins wrote:
>
> >  Recently,  I have had more problems cancelling service than ordering it.
>
>  Just wait 'till you try to cancel the billing and frivolous law suits
> against you !

That reminds me of the time that I had a Pitney Bowes postage meter that I
found neither saved me time nor money like they claimed and I sent it back.
They kept billing me for postage that I never used, since I no longer had
the machine!  I finally had to write a very nasty letter to get them to stop
billing me.  I will NEVER do business with Pitney Bowes.  Of course, I no
longer do much business with USPS either; I pay almost all my bills on
line.