[BC] The RIAAfia

WFIFeng at aol.com WFIFeng at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 02:26:31 CST 2008

In a message dated 12/31/2007 3:55:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
richwood at pobox.com writes:

> Let me rephrase that. They'll want proof of ownership. An invoice
>  saying you purchased a download, however low quality it may be, will work.

No invoice, no purchase. PlayMPE is a special WEB-based application where a
station can log in and download as many or as few songs as they wish, all 100%
free. No receipt, nothing... just the songs, themselves. The artists/labels
pay the "freight". In exchange the stations play their songs. It's agreat
system, because it levels the playing field. For years, some Labels didn't want to
send music to small stations, like WFIF. Now, it doesn't cost them extra to add
the small guys to their lists! :)

Willie...

recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)</HTML>