[BC] Ultimate Listener Choice

Dan Kelley djkelley at frontier.net
Tue Jan 1 10:30:41 CST 2008

 > Ultimate listener choice would be a signal for each listener.
 > We could do that by phoning each listener and streaming him/her a program
 > of his/her choice.  But is that a business plan?.  I"m in business.

I don't think its that far-fetched actually.

There's more than a few streamers on the net that allow you to customize
your own stream.  And broadcasters such as Citadel - using VitalStream's ad
placement technology - is able to target individual ads in a station's
stream to the age, demo and location of individual listeners to match the
advertiser's goals.

-dan in lansing