[BC] Audio Cable

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 14:27:36 CST 2008

Huh?

According to the specs, 8451 and 9451 are basically the same cable; the
biggest difference I saw (I did just skim the page, though) was the 9451
available in several colors of jacket - which would be useful,, of course.

Now 8 4 5 ZERO is the SOLID version... are you sure you weren't
referring to that?  I despise solid cable; it invariably breaks about 15
seconds before being needed for a critical broadcast.

Tom S.