[BC] Robust headphones

Steve Newman shnewman at alaweb.com
Thu Jan 3 22:53:35 CST 2008

Jim...

The Sony MDR-7506. (Professional). Musicians go under for hours in recording
studios and I've been happy with them since 1988 (I believe that's when I
bought my first pair). Pads are replaceable. The sound is very crisp &
clean. I use a Neumann U-87 every day for voice work and never tire of these
headsets. They're light and robust and take very little to drive them. I
bought my last pair from BSW for 100 bucks plus shipping.

Steve

Steve Newman
Steve Walker Productions
Opp, Alabama