[BC] Ordering Printer Ink Online

FrankGott at aol.com FrankGott at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 00:25:05 CST 2008

In a message dated 1/3/2008 4:10:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, Paul Walker
writes:

<< > I need to order some printer ink for the HP printer in the studio/office
 > here at WABV.. can y'all reccomend any places online that are good to order
 > from? >>

Stick with the HP cartridges.  Sure, they're expensive.  But other brands
void the warrantee.  Besides, they don't work.  There's a cartridge refill store
about a block from the station.  We experimented with having them refill the
HP toner cartridge for our laser printer.  The results were unacceptable.  The
refilled cartridge produced copies that were no better than an almost empty
cartridge.  They brought another, which still didn't produce good results.

They also refilled the HP color cartridge for my ancient inkjet.  The colors
produced were not found in nature.  I believed my printer might be at fault
and seriously considered replacing it.  Instead I spent a few bucks for a new HP
cartridge.  Copies from the late 90s vintage printer are again comparable to
anything now on the market.

Frank<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Start the year off right.  Easy ways to
stay in shape.<BR>
http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489</HTML>