[BC] Comcast Blacklist

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Fri Jan 4 10:09:48 CST 2008

Yes, they are provable idiots. Furthermore all the idiots who answer
their "help mail," use the same canned responses like; "Your email is
not configured correctly, Contact an administrator..."

In every case I would attempt to explain that I was using THEIR
web-mail. I have no control over that. I am simply accessing THEIR
web-page using a web browser.

In every case, they assumed that I was an idiot with a local
configuration problem.

Apparently independent thought is not allowed. so they will NEVER
find the problems with their own mail servers! Idiots, all.

--
Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson

From: "Sid Schweiger" <sid at wrko.com>