[BC] TV Set/Converter

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Fri Jan 4 11:24:11 CST 2008

On Friday 04 January 2008 11:38 am, ACN wrote:
>  Rich, so the converter costs 90.00 in the stores and taxpayers will
>  pay 40.00 of the 90.00?

 Something like that.
 All the responses so far have been helpful, though it appears
 we still don't really know what the final retail price will be.

 ( though I suspect it'll be retail plus $40 )

 A limited time and quantity discount on a box you ( me anyway )
 don't want anyway.

 Reminds me of the Class Action settlement where the lawyer got
 $4M and I got a letter telling me that I was entitled to $10 or 10%
 whichever was greater, toward the cost of replacing ALL of the
 plumbing in my house !

 They care about us ! They *really* care !

--
Cowboy