[BC] Panel LCD TV's

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:03:10 CST 2008

Below..

Rich Wood wrote:
> ------ At 01:54 AM 1/4/2008, Ronald J. Dot'o Sr. wrote: -------
>
>> I was in Wal-Mart the other day killing time while the wife shopped
>> and wandered over to the electronics section to check out the prices
>> on the panel TV's as I've been thinking of getting one.

SNIP

> You may want to take up reading, instead.
>
> Rich
May I suggest the many fine authors at BAEN, for openers?  David Weber,
Eric Flint, John Ringo, Jerry Pournelle, David Drake, Larry Niven,
Charles Sheffield, Lois McMaster Bujold and many other authors.  Danger,
excitement, fun, romance, battles, anti-terrorist activity, anti-DRUG
activity, Exploding helicopters, exploding spaceships, exploding
demons.... take tour pick.  Sample many for FREE at the Baen Free
Library (downloadable full copies; read from laptop, desktop, Palm, etc.).

http://www.baen.com/

HTH

Tom S.