[BC] Short AM Tower-POLNET

Mike McCarthy Towers at mre.com
Fri Jan 4 20:13:47 CST 2008

Dave,

There is a new state law (IL.) which trumps certain local home rule
ordinances and sets the maximum at 200 ft. before many special restrictions
can apply.  It's the result of a really heavy duty lobbying done by the
cell  industry to establish some consistency across the jurisdictions.

MM

At 10:45 AM 1/4/2008 -0600, Dave Dybas wrote