[BC] Short AM Tower-POLNET

Dave Dybas dd92251 at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 10:45:28 CST 2008

Guys,

The POLNET folded unipoles were necessary to get past the local zoning
restrictions. The village allowed towers up to 100 ft tall, obviously to
accommodate their need for Cellular service, but would not allow anything
taller than that.

The 4 tower folded unipole array performs fine, as designed, but is a bit
inefficient (80% coverage)compared to a properly sized 1/4 wave height
array.

Dave Dybas