[BC] Signoff Question

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 10:02:00 CST 2008

I'd always heard that, as well - which is why I asked about how they
handled the non-programmed part of the day - shut down, or a cart with
no cue tone.  My first mentor explained it to me this way, as best as I
recall...

"The carrier itself is information; operating frequency, effective
radiated power, and so forth."  Also, don't forget there's even an
emission designator for dead carrier - "N" - so an STL transmitter left
on is running "N0N" emission....

Tom S.