[BC] Signoff Question

Mike McCarthy Towers at mre.com
Fri Jan 4 21:38:55 CST 2008

Because the carrier is active, it should be ID's at the top of the hour
regardless of whether the main station is on the air.  I seem to recall
that being covered in rules other than Part 73 or 74 under general station
operations during quiescent times.

MM

At 02:32 PM 1/2/2008 -0800, James .JD. Davis wrote