[BC] Audio Cable

Kenneth Locke kenlocke at comcast.net
Sat Jan 5 12:03:46 CST 2008

I wired my studio with "HIGH GRADE" (not cheap &^%$*) cat-5-shielded for
everything audio, control, everything... I just followed one two simple
rules... No control and audio in the same cable run, and no AMPLIFIED (HI-Z)
in the same run as line level... I have NO cross talk and no clicks and pops
from relays or buttons/switches.... you just have to watch what you put in
the same pipe.... and DON'T FORGET TO GROUND ONE (AND ONLY ONE) END of the
shields...

Kenneth Locke - (C)CE - Amateur Radio Call: N8PJN

Office/Manual Fax - (810) 496-3592

REPLY/EMAIL TO: kenlocke at kenlocke.com

Snail Mail: 3413 Benmark Place, Flint, Michigan 48506