[BC] FINALLY!! THE WALL IS DOWN!!

Kenneth Locke kenlocke at comcast.net
Sat Jan 5 12:15:34 CST 2008

I can't believe how long it took to get the black listed Comcast situation
fixed. I have been incommunicado for over two weeks (alright no wise cracks
about how nice it's been :) ). There has to be a better way!!   Why silence
virtually 100's if not 1000's of people over 1 or two people. I thought we
has that pretty much beat here being that you had to be a registered member
of the list to post. so why pick on us?? Sheesh. I know it for all the
people who do not know how to properly protect their servers, some of us
(not not me of course ROTFLOL, ya right!) really depend on this list when a
really mysterious bug or tech question comes up that my HUGE KNOWLEDGE base
(AGAIN rotflol) can't answer..

I guess just to say (a small whimper) I missed you guys and ladies. LOL

Kenneth Locke - (C)CE - Amateur Radio Call: N8PJN

Office/Manual Fax - (810) 496-3592

REPLY/EMAIL TO: kenlocke at kenlocke.com

Snail Mail: 3413 Benmark Place, Flint, Michigan 48506