[BC] Harris 2.5

tg at btsg.com tg at btsg.com
Tue Jan 8 10:02:05 CST 2008

FWIW: Funny oyu mention a Harris 2.5.  I have a very clean little
2.5K sitting at one of my
transmitter sites that I was installing for an emergency backup, but
the powers that be decided to
purchase a new main, so i now have to find a happy home for the 2.5K
within the next 7-10 days.
Anyone want a good transmitter cheap (as in make me an offer)??

I had just changed the frequency form 98.3 to 106.1, but it is
relatively easy to put on just about
any frequency.  I also have a usable MX-15 Exciter I will throw in
for it. (You will have to finish
performing the freq change on it as I stopped once the new
transmitter was purchased.  The kicker
is that I need it out of the way by the end of next week.  It is
located in Northeast Louisiana
(North of Monroe).  If interested, shoot me off a private email and
we can chat.

Tommy Gray
tg at btsg.com