[BC] Ford 2009 HD radio

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Tue Jan 8 14:26:45 CST 2008

My company is now preventing me fro even using GOOGLE at work.
However, just enter:

"Commercial Free" satellite radio

...with the quotes exactly as shown. See the number of lawsuits
because of XM's advertising of "Commercial free" programming.

These advertisements have been RECENTLY REVISED because
of the lawsuits.

Then be advised that I can read.

--
Cheers,