[BC] DTV Transition Wrinkle

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Tue Jan 8 14:35:11 CST 2008

Hi guys:

All the questions and comments I've seen posted
on this forum about television translators have
been addressed in the latest edition of "The
Tech-Notes" in the "Parting Shots" column I
write. Go to:
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/Archive/tech_notes_139.pdf>http://www.tech-notes.tv/Archive/tech_notes_139.pdf.
(This is a 2.55 MB PDF file.) When it down loads,
click on "Parting Shots" in the index. It will
take you to page 67. Scroll down to the next page
where it starts out: "Why should those of us,"
most all the questions and comments have been
addressed there. I would appreciate those who go
there and read it - your input and comments.

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
1980 25th St., Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 – Everything
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/>WWW.TECH-NOTES.TV