[BC] DTV Transition Wrinkle

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Wed Jan 9 11:47:10 CST 2008

Harold is absolutely correct and a company in
Slidell, LA - DTV Exchange - makes such a box.
I've seen them work here in Oregon and elsewhere.
The owner of the company is a fine engineer who
used to be the CE at the Belo TV station in New
Orleans. Their website is: http://www.dtvexchange.com/

* Larry Bloomfield*, *KA6UTC*
1980 25th St., Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 ­ Everything