[BC] IBUZ listeners at 30 Million by 2012 - Good Weed Available

WFIFeng at aol.com WFIFeng at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 19:21:08 CST 2008

In a message dated 01/08/2008 4:59:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mearle at mearle.com writes:

> Where does the 400,000 number come from? Not doubting you, Rich, just
>  wondered who's totaling up receiver sales.

It came from someone's dream, perhaps? ;) The real question is, of those 400K
receivers sold... how many were returned? 300K?

>  Has anyone confirmed / denied, the per-receiver license fee to Ibiquity?
>  Or would they license per chip ($xx per 1,000 or 10,000 or ?? chips)?

We have been asking this very same question for well over a year, now.
Nobody, anywhere, has YET been able to confirm or deny. There must be lawyers and
threats preventing the disclosure of this information! How else could anyone
explain a refusal to answer a legitimate question?

Willie...

<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in
shape.<BR>
http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489</HTML>