[BC] IT troubles

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Thu Jan 10 10:14:57 CST 2008

Well said. In America I have the expectation of privacy.
That is our birthright. Mike McCarthy and others who
think like him should be ashamed for squandering
our birthrights for the fleeting feeling of security, thereby
denying future generations the full experience of
being an American.

Andrew Jackson and Wendell Phillips stated,
"Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty."

At your leasure, please see http://freedomkeys.com/vigil.htm

Oh! You didn't see the security camera on Main Street
when you were scratching yourself?

--
Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson

From: Rich Wood <richwood at pobox.com>

 > It's always amazed me that corporate executive offices are locket
 > tighter than a drum. The only people who have access beyond the
 > occupant is the cleaning crew. The people with the least loyalty to
 > the company have the greatest access. Many executive don't think much
 > about it and are lax in locking up sensitive information.
 >
 > In the case of email one should consider it as secure as a snail
mail postcard.