[BC] IT troubles

R A Meuser rameuser at ieee.org
Thu Jan 10 11:06:19 CST 2008

It is really simple, the company owns the equipment and put it in your
hands to accomplish a work function. They make the rules. Where I work
all our mail and packages is opened as well as a security measure.

Anyone who is competent with a computer should know how to bypass
security and firewalls for personal use purposes. If you can't or choose
not to, then it is your problem. Any decent company very clearly lays
out the rule they expect you to follow. You are always free to go elsewhere.