[BC] "Hi, this is your radio calling..."

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:03:43 CST 2008

Someone else suggested similar to you Chuck in a previous post, but I
definately agree money would've been better spent on giving out free
radios then advertising.

Sure, people will say that no one deserves handouts.. but HD is
failing, on AM moreso then FM... and if we don't do something, it
will crash and burn.

(Not that I want it to do anything, anyways.. I'm not an HD supporter)

Paul

On Jan 10, 2008 2:23 PM, cldube