[BC] Websites

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:01:55 CST 2008

I'd say it's a VISTA issue - Voluminous Idiotic Stupid Trash Application

There's a reason most major software reviewers have switched to Apple -
or Linux.

If you MUST stay with Windoze, Win2K PRO SP 4, or xP Pro.  In fact,
there's an offer, IIRC from Dell, that allows "upgrading" Vista machines
to xP.

Tom S.