[BC] Websites

R A Meuser rameuser at ieee.org
Fri Jan 11 12:00:38 CST 2008

My wife just purchased a new Dell. She ordered via the small business
division and it was ordered with XP Pro. It arrived with a fully
functional install including drivers for the high end video card not
offered on earlier XP machines and the correct Bluetooth driver for the
built in card. If you want XP, order the machine that way.