[BC] RE: Westinghouse 50HG transmitters

nakayle at gmail.com nakayle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:31:32 CST 2008

Well it's certainly sad to see these fine pieces of machinery disappearing
from the scene.  Yes, they took up a lot of space and used more juice, and
didn't have the audio punch of modern PDM transmitters, but they were built
like battleships and sure impressive to look at!  And they lasted a lot
longer then the flimsily constructed solid-state boxes of today will I bet.

 - Nat Kayle  (in a nostalgic mood)