[BC] More used stuff

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 20:22:57 CST 2008

I believe you've hit the motherlode!

Keep us posted; don't forget I'm still looking for  a couple of
AudioArts IN-50 modules for the A-50 series board I have;

Automation-related decks also considered - ARS-1000s, Scully 270s,
C-sized cart machines with or without a Time Announce controller - IIRC,
either Sonomag or IGM had an all-in-one unit; two decks which were
mounted in a tray, with the selector logic between them; boards - stereo
preferred, but mono may do for a couple...

Tom S.