[BC] Re: Problems with Gmail

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 14:04:16 CST 2008

Yeah, Gmail can be confusing - which is why I generally use Thunderbird,
and POP3 / SMTP to the accounts (I have several); once set up, I seldom
go to the web interface other than maintenance or modification of
something.  Once you're used to it, it's not too bad, though; it's just
"different" enough that some folks have difficulty with it.  Biggest
thing, and Google really pushed it during Beta, is the auto-threading,
based on subject line.  THAT works almost TOO well!

Tom S.