[BC] Re: Problems with Gmail

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 14:07:44 CST 2008

Tom:

The only real complaint Ive had with Gmail is that auto threading.

If there's a discussion going across 3 lists with the same subject line, it
come sin one bunch and if I don't look closely at the headers, I Don't know
where it's come from or where Im sending to.

Then you get mail posted to the IRCA list with their "stamp" on it in the
subject line going to the ABD list and screwing up peoples folders.....
(Powell... lol.. )

Paul