[BC] Re: Problems with Gmail

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 14:37:07 CST 2008

Well, it's only in the web interface, so just access it via POP3 and you
can set your own filters.  Actually, Gmail can filter based on several
criteria; it's just not one click, though.  Like I said, it works almost
TOO well!  There's a link on the left side of the page to the filter
menu; that's also how you access POP3 enabling, and some other goodies,
like auto-forwarding, etc.  Once you actually get into the menus, it's
all either radio button or drop-down menus, though.  I have no
complaints...

Filter on the forum name should keep the threads apart, as long as
you're sending to different folders... and with almost 3 GB.....

Tom S.