[BC] Marti HRC-10A replacement

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Mon Jan 14 15:30:31 CST 2008

This doesn't surprise me. When I was doing an install, I heard audio coming
out of Marti STL receivers with no antenna connected and the units mounted in
a shielded rack. This was an 8 mile path. Later on, a moron 2 way radio tower
crew working on the tower used the dipole feed to the 4 foot dish as a ladder
rung and broke it off. The STL continued to function with a small amount of
noise.

-D