[BC] Another Tower Collapse?

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Tue Jan 15 12:54:05 CST 2008

Both Dish and Direct do use a combination of off air and video fiber. I know
that direct multiplexes all the local signals into 150 mbit digital phone line
that goes to their uplink center in Denver. This means that a smaller TV
market with only a few channels can look GREAT, while a major market with 40
or 50 dignals-not too good....

-D