[BC] Long wire antennas

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Tue Jan 15 22:26:16 CST 2008

It's 1230. It's atop the Odd Fellows Hall just outside downtown, Actually it's
more like a 7 turned on its side then an L, because the feed slants away from
the antenna. Also, the four wires are connected together at the feed point of
the "hammock" but are insulated at the other end. IIRC, the resistance is 16
ohms with some -j.

-D