[BC] projected utility bills

Mike McCarthy Towers at mre.com
Wed Jan 16 10:21:20 CST 2008

WOW....what do you have running there? An 8 SEER AC unit?  10 racks
of old computers? A field of dreams lit for a national broadcast?

A friend of mine has a 2  ton HVAC which runs nearly year round with
an equally energy consuming computer and radio load.  His highest
bills during the summer are just short of $500.

My TX sites which run 5KW with HVAC nudge/peak at $600 in the
summer.  Something is really out of the ordinary at your place to
have that kind of electric bill year round Bob.

MM

At 09:15 AM 1/16/2008 -0600, Bob Barnswatts wrote