[BC] projected utility bills

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:20:22 CST 2008

Bill:

My tube transmitter heats the studio pretty well and the building
isn't 2400 square feet, it's probably 1200 or so.. maybe.... plus 90
percent of this building isnt use, except for the studio and an
office (yet I have 9 rooms in this building).

The electric bill is higher then I'd like it to be though....

Paul

On Jan 16, 2008 10:15 AM, Bob Barnswatts