[BC] Assistance Needed: My BVH-3100 Hates Me

Brent Hall HallLB at ldschurch.org
Wed Jan 16 11:44:48 CST 2008

Shai,
I doubt changing the reference on the machine will help. It sounds
like the time base corrector board (ck27) is fried. Anyway, the front
control panel has pull out cards listing every function on the
machine. To change reference, go to Set-Up function #S-40. In set-up
mode you can change parameters using the shuttle/jog knob on the
machine. Most television stations have retired their Sony 1 inch
machines, so you could probably find a used ck27 board on Ebay cheap.
There is 1 remaining Sony field engineer that still services 1 inch
machines I can hook you up with. If interested contact me off list.

Brent Hall
Conference Center Engineering
Salt Lake City