[BC] RIAA and Copying

Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis chrysafis74 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 17 10:44:35 CST 2008

That and the perpetual extension of copyrights. there was nothing
wrong with the original 14+14 yrs. and not to exceed the authors
death. that was more than fair to both the public and the copyright
holders. if you can't make a return on your investment especially in
this global environment we have today, then you sure are not going to
do it in the 90 plus years copyright protection now allows.

by the original copyright laws everything from 1980 back would now be
public domain.

We have the best corporate friendly government money can buy.

Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis

Moderator Hunterdonfree
http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/hunterdonfree