[BC] Nartural Log / Natural Music

Andy Soule andysoule at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 13:42:41 CST 2008

The thing I like about it is, owner/programmer is very accessible and
helpful.  When changing automation, if you need to say, remove the
second digit from every cart number, I have called up, emailed the
database, and gotten it back with all the changes within an
hour.  See if Wickes will do that for you.