[BC] HELP NEEDED.....Equipment

neal Newman cozy659 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 21:21:01 CST 2008

 Hello Guys.
 I hardly chime in here,But I ran into a Huge snag...
My LPFM station took a Direct lightning Hit that also
Passed into the Electrical system.
I never ask for anything, However This is the First
Time I am looking for some Help.
Looking for Donations of Old Equipment that still
works...

I took out of my own pocket expense. I replaced the
Console with a small Mackie
Replaced the Exciter( new ARMSTRONG- 30 watt),
repaired the 300 watt RF amp.
 bought a New Antenna from SWR.
 Replaced The transmission line.
replaced some Duplex recpticals
 Had the local Cable Company out they replace all the
Cable and Modem.
so far I replaced 1 PC with Only an 8 gig drive
mostly loaded with Music
 and the Free Zararadio software to get back on the
air..

Bad way to start 2008
The above pushed me Over my budget(exciter,amp
,antenna and hardline)

I am looking for Either Donation or Very Cheap  audio
Processor( Old OPTIMOD 8100? ANYTHING .
Stereo Generator
2 working CD players.
(mixer) console.
old modulation monitor.

HELP....
Just what I needed to start off 2008..
 Im still in Reset mode from My house Fire last
January 19th.
 the Company I work for Owns only AM stations.
Looking for FM Processing...

Thanks guys..
Neal-East Coast Regional Engineer MRBI
WUPC-LP 102.3 ArrowHead Village,New Jersey
610-573-9081