[BC] RDS numbers?

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Fri Jan 18 16:35:35 CST 2008

>From what I've seen most all the late model vehicles
have radios with RDS. However, some drivers have
never looked at the instruction manual so the displays
sometimes are static, while many can move and display
long text strings.

On my Bose (a junky radio), I have been amused by
the number of times I've seen "secret" messages
being displayed --like, "John, please call the studio."
or, "...the baby is a boy..."

--
Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson