[BC] Job Opening * Buffalo, NY

Steve Newman shnewman at alaweb.com
Fri Jan 18 23:43:11 CST 2008

And I think I'm glad I turned down the Production Director gig I was offered
in 1984 for KFI/KOST with a fellow former ROES mate Johnny Kaye. Yeah, I
crammed for it in the Summer of '67. I was one of those who actually
remembered the 60's....it's the 70's that are a bit blurry. :) Late bloomer.

I'm a true northern California type. (well, not now) Didn't care for the air
or the freeways in L.A. Now I live in L.A. (Lower Alabama) MUCH better air
and no traffic.

Chaque un a son gout, eh?

Steve

Steve