[BC] Job Opening * Buffalo, NY

Scott Fybush scott at fybush.com
Fri Jan 18 23:53:01 CST 2008

Steve Newman wrote:
> And I think I'm glad I turned down the Production Director gig I was
> offered in 1984 for KFI/KOST with a fellow former ROES mate Johnny Kaye.
> Yeah, I crammed for it in the Summer of '67. I was one of those who
> actually remembered the 60's....it's the 70's that are a bit blurry. :)
> Late bloomer.
>
> I'm a true northern California type. (well, not now) Didn't care for the
> air or the freeways in L.A. Now I live in L.A. (Lower Alabama) MUCH
> better air and no traffic.
>
> Chaque un a son gout, eh?

And while it's no Buffalo, I'm very happy living, working and raising a
family 70 miles to the east in Rochester (where, contrary to popular
belief, there's currently no snow on the ground.)

No traffic to speak of here, either - and you can still get a nice
3-bedroom house on a good-sized piece of land on a tree-lined suburban
street in an excellent school district for a six-figure sum that starts
with "1."

Try that in LA, or San Francisco, or Seattle...