[BC] "I Don't Know Anything About Programming, but ..."

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 10:22:23 CST 2008

Rich -

Not Quite!

Check us out at

Join and check out the links; MANY stations still running Beautiful...
maybe not as many as in days of yore, when FM was in its infancy, but
quite a few.

Several websites devoted to the format and/or its music...

And Jones still offers it as one of their MODH formats; the related
Standards format is available on either hard drive or satellite
delivered; it used to be that they carried "Music Of Your Life", but
there were issues - some of the air talent (like Pat Boone, Gary Owens,
several others) hadn't been paid in a while, according to a couple of
sources, so... JRN and MoYL parted ways.

MoYL website:

http://www.musicofyourlife.com/

(The stream is down; not sure how - or if - the affiliates are getting
their programming right now since JRN pulled the plug on the bird...)

Tom S.

snip