[BC] Staffing levels

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Sun Jan 20 13:48:01 CST 2008

Yeah, but Sporting News' "solution" cost a fortune. They had individual
Starguide channels for each owned stations STL! Three stations = over $15K a
month.

Our STL in Los Angeles went from Santa Monica, CA via dial up ISDN (paying 10
cents a month long distance rates) to Chicago, then out the satellite.

A complete waste of time (especially when T1's from Chicago to LA cost about
1200.00 a month) if you ask me!

But then again, Scott had better things to do-like read every engineers'
emails they sent or received....

-D