[BC] Staffing levels

Bob Boxer bob.boxer at comcast.net
Sun Jan 20 14:11:23 CST 2008

I was at Sporting News (nee One On One Sports) and had a hand in setting up
the distribution system.  The space segment had already been contracted for
in the hopes of launching a satellite distribution business but for a
variety of reasons that project never really got off the ground.  The cost
of the Starguide channels may have been charged back to the individual
stations but at the corporate level there was no added cost in utilizing
that space.

Bob Boxer
bob.boxer at comcast.net
847-778-6063