[BC] "I Don't Know Anything About Programming, but ..."

WBRadiolists at aol.com WBRadiolists at aol.com
Sun Jan 20 22:57:02 CST 2008

In a message dated 01/20/2008 11:23:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Radiofreetom at gmail.com writes:

> Join and check out the links; MANY stations still running Beautiful...
>  maybe not as many as in days of yore, when FM was in its infancy, but
>  quite a few.

Once in a while, someone at my new job punches up the XM "Easy Listening"
channel. It is like I have been thrown into a time machine, and it's the mid
1970's all over again. :P All the same songs, all the same performances that were
being played back then. Gag.

Still, it beats the rock station by a long shot.

Willie...

<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in
shape.<BR>
http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489</HTML>